XMPie, the leading provider of software for cross-media, variable data one-to-one marketing, offers multichannel marketing solutions to help businesses create, manage, automate and track highly effective direct marketing and cross-media marketing campaigns — without having to tradeoff media capabilities, presentation or design.
The latest Web technologies are supported with XMPie's Open XM technology so that state-of-the-art digital content can holistically coexist with variable print designs. XMPie multichannel solutions integrate both variable data print and digital media personalization.
- PersonalEffect? eMedia Cloud with Open XM technology is a subscription-based hosted solution for delivering cross-media campaigns.
- PersonalEffect? TransMedia is an all-in-one multichannel solution for creating and launching integrated, personalized campaigns across every channel, including print, web, e-mail and mobile.
- PersonalEffect? TransMedia Pro boosts the power of PersonalEffect TransMedia by leveraging the Adobe? InDesign? Composition Engine in addition to XMPie's own composition engine.
- PersonalEffect? Print Pro is a turn-key, server-based solution for designing and processing high volumes of personalized variable data print documents that leverages Adobe InDesign's advanced design features and the Adobe InDesign Composition Engine.
- Enterprise Cross Media is a customizable platform for companies that require enterprise-grade cross media marketing tools when creating integrated personalized campaigns using print and online channels.
Key Features of XMPie's Multichannel Solutions
- Variable data printing and digital media personalization capabilities
- Native to Adobe InDesign: No conversion means review and edit cycles are streamlined and images are true to the designer's intent
- Flexible and scalable solutions: Start anywhere, add capabilities, and protect your investment along the way
- A rich set of APIs can be leveraged to enable integrations with third-party systems, such as CRM, ERP, MIS or DAM or other systems